Thursday, 12 December 2013

Dust from my hair... Faerie sticks


I have dust from my hair types of tales to tell. 

It flows within, shy as a child, a little song sung on a sweet time about and around... 

But faerie sticks is what... pulling myself from the moment, I have come here to share with you.

Faerie sticks found in in the woods on the mountain and the cosy fire it inspired us to make... us kin crackling with connection to the earth and elements!






 Faery sticks bundled up, resting, waiting to be a source of inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. that clarity of air and connection....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rainbow banner and the sound of crackling sticks....x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for brightening my day with your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...