Friday 11 July 2014

Yellow Caravan



Here we are in a yellow caravan, having left our funky house on the community up north, when we departed I spent a while giving thanks to the faerie abode, deeply grateful for the rivers, cliffs and forests with a touch of sadness to leave the beautiful people of the area!

Dropping in on dear friends as we travelled down and coming here to another community one in which our hearts are aligned to it's deep meaning and resting a few days, we are settling our energies before the new adventure begins.

2 comments:

  1. I so loved having you nearby, so I could come to visit your faerie home and beautiful family, and imprint some of your gorgeousness on my senses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERMOSAS FOTOS!!!
    PRECIOSA LA CASA...
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for brightening my day with your comments.